SBI Online – 2313 PO Posts: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for the recruitment of 2313 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2313
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
1. SC: 347 Posts
2. ST: 350 Posts
3. OBC: 606 Posts
4. GEN: 1010 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 – 30 years (must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1987 and not later than 01-04-1996) as on 01-04-2017. Upper age relaxation is applicable by 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen & Others candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Group Exercises, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for General and Others, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online by using Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.sbi.com” from 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.